Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week 2 Review

Hi all again,

The second week of the e-learning program was quite interesting for me. Honestly, I hadn't known so much about search engines except for the very common ones. Many people sent quite useful and interesting search engines I didn't know before.

The second benefit of Week 2 was the ABCD Model which I applied in the class. Instead of telling the subject to the class and directly focusing on the content of the course, introducing the objective of the course to students helped them to get insight into what is expected from them, I believe. At least, how I checked it was from their assignment. Although some still had a few problems about what is expected from them, the outcome was quite impressing. Last, I hadn't thought about my students so thoroughly. I realized some facts about them such as their past learning experiences.

Thats all for now.

Aveka

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aveka

    Nice post here. I think there is much to be learned from reading the discussions from each other. And it is a nice step to think periodically very closely about your students, I think. This step is often missing when integrating new technology, and it sometimes results in a poor match of student need to tool choice.

    Robert

    ReplyDelete