Sunday, February 27, 2011

Towards the end :(

Hi all,

I feel happy that I have learnt many useful things thanks to this program. Each week we gained an insight about new trends and applications in L2 teaching through the web. ANVILL is one of them. In fact, it was really difficult to find my way in it at first. Thanks to explanations of Robert everything is fine with Anvill now. Many of the students in my class have been trying chatting with foreigners. They say the chat sites are useful for them to practice their English and I agree about it. When it is done through an online tool such as Anvill for educational purposes, it will be perfect for the students. Again, I believe I have to spend some time on Anvill before I use it in class.

Creating a class page is important. I had thought of it 4 years ago and created a blog in 2008. For this week's task, I did not create a new one but preferred to show the one I have been using. It is for my students who take reading course and for the academicians who want to pass the UDS (a nonsense grammar based exam- adapted from Grammar Translation Method-) exam. I use it actively but I had to delete many things from the blog as it included many Turkish explanations inside.

It was another wonderful week again.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment